Plastic Surgeons In Dubai Featured In:
Rhinoplasty Dubai Offerings
Rhinoplasty Dubai almost sounds like a cosmetic brand in its own right and it is little wonder because Plastic Surgeons in Dubai now offer a wide and very diverse range of medical and aesthetic procedures to the wider Dubai populous. Plastic Surgeons in Dubai have cemented themselves into the economic landscape of Dubai for the last 10yrs or so and are offering a very necessary service to those that require it. One of the most popular cosmetic procedures offered is Rhinoplasty surgery, more commonly known as, the nose job!
Rhinoplasty in Dubai, as mentioned, is the most popular of all cosmetic procedures. All Noses are different. They vary in shape, size and position. To some, their nose is their worst aesthetic feature whilst others have medical complications that need addressing. Nose reshaping is therefore a serious consideration for many which has seen the need to have the worlds best plastic surgeons in Dubai.
Surgery is a very serious matter so it is important to understand everything about it before you embark on making a decision to change any of your facial features. You need to have a clear picture and a full consultation with your surgeon before deciding what to do.
Let us take a look at the basics…
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty is a surgical process to enhance the function of the nose or to improve its shape and size. Usually it is an out-patient process, wherein the patient is not kept overnight, and can go back home after the procedure.
Rhinoplasty allows you to easily fix anything about your nose that you do not like.
Reasons For Rhinoplasty
Aesthetic and cosmetic reasons:
- Correct the nose size vis-à-vis face size – reduce/ resize
- Straighten a crooked nose
- Widen or narrow the nose width to correct proportion
- Remove the bumps along the nose bridge
- Restructure nose tips
Medical cosmetic reasons:
- Cure breathing issues (also called septoplasty)
- Treat nose damage from accidents (referred to as reconstructive rhinoplasty)
Deciding on Rhinoplasty
If you are considering cosmetic procedures such as Rhinoplasty you should be clear about the “Why”. Why do you want it? If you don’t clearly understand why you want a procedure then surgery is not for you.
If you know the ‘why’ then you have to be able to clearly articulate to a Rhinoplasty Surgeon what exactly you want to have done. No ‘ums & ahs’. You must know what you want and never be in two minds.
Only when you are certain as to What and What, should you move ahead.
Choosing A Dubai Rhinoplasty Surgeon
Choosing a Dubai Rhinoplasty Surgeon is not an easy decision and should be decided upon very carefully. However, with the commercial need to have the worlds best plastic surgeons in Dubai, the choice of quality Surgeons at your disposal is tremendous. That is not to say you must not interview him/her as much as they you. It is a mutual collaboration and a fact finding mission for you both when you meet.
You must know your surgeons surgical background, qualifications, expertise, medical certifications & licenses etc and you should be able to see his work with previous patients.
In a one on one interview the Surgeon should be able to explain the procedure to you with confidence and with ease and to be able to discuss with you in detail your considerations for surgery. The success of the procedure is in the hands of your surgeon so do your homework and don’t be afraid to ask questions!
Questions To ask before choosing a Rhinoplasty Surgeon
Patients should ask any and ALL questions that come to mind. Here are some questions that you may want to ask:
- How many years of experience do you have as a Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Dubai?
- How many Rhinoplasty cosmetic procedures have you done?
- What are the associated risks I should be aware of?
- How long have you been practising Rhinoplasty in Dubai?
- Where will the surgery be conducted?
- Is the clinic prepared and certified to assist Rhinoplasty surgeries?
- What are the most common complications that your patients have had? And how were they handled?
- Do you have a “before” and “after” photo album for this procedure?
- Am I a good candidate?
- What can I expect after the surgery?
- What precautions would I need to take pre-surgery and post-surgery?
- How many days will I take to recover fully?
- What should I do for a quick recovery?
- Will the shape and appearance of my nose change over time? If yes, how?
- What are the risks involved in these type of cosmetic procedures?
Rhinoplasty Cosmetic Procedures
No pain is felt at all when undergoing Rhinoplasty as it is done under either general or local anesthesia, depending on individual circumstances. It is also done on an ‘outpatient basis’ so there is no need for an over night stay.
Recovery Period For Rhinoplasty In Dubai
Rhinoplasty has a surprisingly short recovery period with the splints and bandages from the surgery being removed after only a week or so.
Your nose will still be swollen at that time, and you might have swelling around your cheek and eyes too. By the end of 2 weeks the bruising and swelling should have dissipated.
You and your surgeon will continue to notice some swelling for a few months after surgery but most casual observers would only notice something nice and different about your face.
Most people are able to get back to routine work within 2 weeks of surgery, after the obvious bruising and swelling has subsided. However, it may take a few months before you can resume strenuous activity. Your surgeon will guide you and advise you on how to speed up the recovery process.
Rhinoplasty In Dubai Risks And Complications
Like all surgeries, Rhinoplasty has some possible risks and complications and you should be aware of these before you decide to proceed with any cosmetic procedures. The best surgeons will always discuss these in detail and help you understand them explicitly.
Only after you fully comprehend the potential risks, will the clinic have you sign a consent form for the surgery.
The typical associated Rhinoplasty risks are:
- Anaesthesia risks
- Temporary swelling and bruising
- Infections, poor healing, scarring, numbness, breathing difficulties
- Possibility of repeat corrective surgery
Which Dubai Rhinoplasty Clinic Should You Choose?
With the best Plastic Surgeons in Dubai you have a whole world of choice. Rhinoplasty in Dubai, provided you take the task of picking the right Surgeon seriously, is a very safe procedure and you should feel assured that the very best and most up to date practices and surgical techniques are being used.
Frequent questions we get asked:
- Who are the best plastic surgeons in Dubai? Answer is, we don’t know.
- Who is the best plastic surgeon in Dubai? Answer is, we don’t know..
- Who is the best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Dubai? Answer is, we don’t know.
- Which Surgeons & Clinics do you recommend? We do not recommend any because this page is just for information purposes only and we do not want to be seen to be biased in any way.
Costs Of Rhinoplasty In Dubai
The cost of Rhinoplasty in Dubai varies from clinic to clinic. However, as a rule of thumb for 2017 you should be looking in the region of AED 15,000 ($4,200) dependent upon the complexity of the surgery you require/request.
You must bear in mind the cost of a procedure is NOT everything. We are talking about cosmetic procedures that are generally not reversible so the decision lies solely with the expertise and background of the surgeon you choose. So do not skimp on price for a few less Dollars/Dirhams!
Plastic Surgeons In Dubai – Disclaimer
Plastic Surgeons in Dubai – This informational page should be treated purely as a source of reference and not relied upon as a comprehensive or an unquestionable authoritative piece. Choosing a Rhinoplasty Surgeon is not easy and the responsibility to choose the right surgeon and surgery/clinic for you is your sole responsibility.
Business Opportunity – Rhinoplasty Dubai – Contact Us
If you are a legally fulfilled & fully licensed Rhinoplasty Dubai Cosmetic Surgeon, Surgery, Clinic or Hospital and would like to advertise on this website for your own commercial benefit then please contact us and we will reply by return.