Breast Augmentation Dubai
Breast augmentation Dubai – As the Dubai cosmetic surgery industry has grown in recent years so too have the plethora of specific services offered. Breast augmentation is just one of the popular niche sectors very well catered for.
Probably one of the most popular of all breast augmentation Dubai procedures is that of the breast lift. With the worlds best plastic surgeons in Dubai and resident here, potential patients can feel very much at ease that they are being looked after by the worlds best.
The Role Of The ‘Breast’
Breasts play an important and impacting role throughout a woman’s life. They have important physical roles in child breast feeding etc but also psychological ones too that can have an effect on a woman’s personality and self confidence.
With time, all women will notice a change in size, shape and firmness to their breasts. Pregnancy, breast feeding, age, weight gain & loss can all effect the elasticity of the skin that causes the youthful look of the breast to change. Breasts may sag, shrink or even flatten.
A Breast Lift can rejuvenate the look & confidence of a woman suffering the tolls of time…
Breast augmentation for which the breast lift is just one surgical procedure is one of the most ‘popular’ cosmetic surgeries of all time. However, it is a surgery that requires specialist surgical expertise and one that should not be taken lightly.
It is imperative therefore that before embarking on such a life changing procedure, that one gets a clear understanding of the process, do’s & don’ts and reasoning for the surgery.
Is A Breast Lift For Me?
Although breast lifts in Dubai are very common, safe and popular, it is a surgery nonetheless and it is critically important to make the right decisions in choosing the right; cosmetic clinic, plastic surgeon and to fully understand why you want to proceed with the procedure. As a prospective breast lift candidate, you need to ask yourself…
Why do I need this lift?
- Am I happy with the size of my breasts?
- Will the surgery give me more confidence and contentment?
- Will I be comfortable with this change?
- Do I realize that my breasts can still change over time after the surgery?
- Do I understand the risks of surgery?
If you ask yourself these questions and begin to answer them honestly, you must then embark on the most crucial steps of finding the best cosmetic breast surgeons in Dubai and the best breast clinics in Dubai. Doing this will ensure you get the best pre-op consultations, advice and results for your desired procedure.
Techniques – Breast Augmentation Dubai
Specific breast augmentation Dubai surgery can help any woman whose breasts are slightly saggy, small or misshaped and restore them to their lost youthful appearance. That being said, breast lifts are most demonstrably effective and beneficial to those women with significantly saggy breasts. Various breast lift techniques can be used:
Anchor lift – An incision is made around the areola that travels around and down the crease of the breast
Lollipop lift or vertical scar lift – An incision is made around the areolas that extends vertically downwards to the breast crease.
Benelli or circumareolar lift – A doughnut shaped incision is made around the areola and the lift is executed by removing skin and tissue, as appropriate to give the best result.
Crescent lift – This is the lessor of all invasive breast lift technique and involves removing a crescent of skin at the top of nipple to execute the procedure.
The impact of Breast Lifts on pregnancy and breast-feeding
Given that the shape of the breast is effected by the pregnancy cycle and child nursing many women prefer to delay and breast lift procedures until they have completed their family building and child nursing. The delay helps them to achieve a much longer lasting youthful lift
A breast lift before the family unit is complete may impede the ability for a mother to breast feed. It is not uncommon during a breast lift procedure for milk ducts, glands and nerves to be damaged that can effect the milk production and flow.
Breast feeding after a lift is possible and many women have successfully breastfed however, if you plan to get pregnant after surgery and would want to nurse your child then it would be advisable to delay the lift till afterwards.
Preparing for your consult with a prospective breast lift surgeon
By the time you have reached the consult stage you should be very clear on the ‘what & whys’ for you wish to undertake the procedure and what your expectations are post-op. Once you are clear about the ‘what & why’ you should share the answers with the consulting surgeon.
The pre-op consult vitally important as it allows both patient and surgeon to understand what is expected from both sides and to discuss them in detail. It allows for greater understanding between both and for the correct decisions to be made.
Your consultation with a breast surgeon should include the following:
- Reasons, need and expectations from the breast lift
- Your current health, habits,medications you might be taking, any previous operations and your relevant medical history
- Your plans for motherhood
- Breast measurements and pictures
- The best suited procedure/technique for you, including your options
- A full and frank explanation of procedure steps, what you can expect, the potential risks, recovery period, do’s and dont’s etc
- You may also be asked to get a mammogram or breast ultrasound before the surgery.
Never lose sight of that fact that you are talking to a doctor/surgeon and you should therefore have no apprehension at all about discussing intimate issues or thoughtful questions regarding your anticipated ’new look’. In fact it is essential that you are frank and clear to help your surgeon plan your surgery better and improve every aspect of the procedure.
What should you ask your Breast Lift surgeon?
Now that the basic questions you have had in your mind are answered you need to ask your prospective surgeon a series of questions in the initial pre-op consult. Don’t worry, they are expected to be asked and your surgeon should be well versed to answer them.
About The Surgeon & Clinic:
- How many years of experience do you have as a Dubai Plastic Surgeon?
- How many Dubai breast lift procedures have you done?
- What are the most common complications your patients have, if any?
- How were any surgical complications handled?
- Do you have a Dubai breast lift before and after photo gallery?
- Do you have re-operation rate, if so, how common is it?
- Where will the surgery be conducted?
- Is the clinic used prepared and certified to assist this specific type of breast surgery?
- Is there a licensed anaesthesiologist in your team?
About The Breast Lift Surgery:
- Am I a good candidate?
- What expectations can I have after the surgery?
- What precautions should I take both pre-op & post-op?
- What is the full period of recovery likely to be?
- Is there anything I can do to speed up the recovery period?
- How will the appearance of my body change over a period of time?
- What are the risks involved in this procedure?
- Which lift technique is best for me?
- Where will my scar be?
- How long does the procedure take?
- After how long will I be able to resume normal home and work activities?
- What circumstance would arise whereby a re-operation would be deemed necessary?
About Expected Results:
- In my specific case, what are the likely realistic results I can expect?
- Please explain how a pregnancy would impact my lift?
- What would the likely impact be on my ability to breastfeed?
- Will there be a change to my cleavage appearance?
- What additional follow-ups would you advise?
The following are common tips in preparation for a breast lift procedure:
- Smoking is not advisable so keep to the recommended period of time.
- Only take medications, supplements advised by your surgeon.
- Avoid drinking alcohol.
- Eat a well-balanced and healthy diet.
- Drink plenty of water and fluids.
The Breast Lift Operation
- Breast lift surgery takes about two hours and is generally performed on outpatient basis.
- Medications are administered as the first step of the procedure to ensure you are completely comfortable during the surgery. The procedure is performed under general anesthesia.
- Once you are completely ‘out’ the surgeon begins by making incisions according to the technique you have agreed.
- The required alterations are then
These alterations will include:
- Reshaping and lifting the underlying breast tissues
- Repositioning each nipple and areola to desired location
- There maybe be a need to reduce the areolas where they are enlarged
- Excess skin is removed
- Once complete, the incisions are closed using a row of stitches (Sutures)
The Benefits of a Breast Lift
Breasts are made firmer and uplifted to provide the patient with many aesthetic, physical and psychological benefits.
Positive benefits include:
- Breasts become more attractive, full and youthful looking
- It improves breast symmetry
- The whole aesthetic appearance is improved
- Longer lasting results are achieved
- Breast size is not decreased
- Confidence and self-esteem is often boosted
Breast Lift Recovery
Breast lift recovery varies from patient to patient due to the extent and complexity of each individual procedure. To aid recovery the following will usually be prescribed:
- Gauze and tape will be applied to the incisions
- For a short while you will feel groggy due to the effect of anesthesia.
- You will feel tired and sore for a few days post-op but taking the prescribed medications will help overcome most symptoms
- It will take a couple of weeks or so for the Swelling and bruising to subside completely.
- Numbness in the nipples, areolas and breast skin can be expected for up to six weeks.
- After one or two weeks all stitches will be removed
- There will be scaring that will look red and lumpy but this will eventually soften and fade.
After a week or two after surgery you should be able to return to work and complete most normal activities however, complete recovery will take some time.
You will be provided with a thorough list of after care instructions but generally speaking, most of the instructions are common sense and applicable to every patient. These would include;
- You will take pain medication as recommended by your doctor post-op.
- You should completely avoid straining, bending or lifting.
- To relieve pressure on your breasts you should sleep on your back or sides.
- For at least a week to two weeks after the lift, avoid all sexual activity.
- It is important to avoid washing your hair, showering and bathing whilst the scars are healing.
- Wear a surgical bra as advised and do not deviate from all the advise given to you by your surgeon and medical staff.
Breast Lift results – what you can expect
The final results of a lift will only be apparent after all the swelling has subsided and the skin surrounding the breasts settles. It could take up to 3-5 weeks for this to occur, however, once it does, you will be presented with the youthful and firm look that you desired prior to surgery.
Keeping a healthy and balanced lifestyle, and your weight under control, will help to retain your new breast contours for long.
Which Dubai Breast Augmentation Clinic Should You Choose?
With the best Plastic Surgeons in Dubai you have a whole world of choice. Breast augmentation Dubai, provided you take the task of picking the right Surgeon seriously, is a very safe procedure and you should feel assured that the very best and most up to date practices and surgical techniques are being used.
Frequent questions we get asked:
- Who are the best breast augmentation Dubai based plastic surgeons? Answer is, we don’t know.
- Who is the best cosmetic breast augmentation Dubai based surgeon? Answer is, we don’t know..
- Which doctor performs the best breast augmentation Dubai offers? Answer is, we don’t know.
- Which clinics perform the safest breast augmentation Dubai has to offer and who do you recommend? We do not recommend any because this page is just for information purposes only and we do not want to be seen to be biased in any way.
Costs Of Breast Augmentation Dubai
Breast augmentation Dubai costs vary from clinic to clinic. However, as a rule of thumb for 2018 you should be looking in the region of AED 18,000 ($5,000) dependent upon the complexity of the surgery you require/request.
You must bear in mind the cost of a procedure is NOT everything. We are talking about your body so the decision lies solely with the expertise and background of the cosmetic surgeon you choose. So do not skimp on price for a few less Dollars/Dirhams!
Breast Augmentation Dubai – Disclaimer
Breast Augmentation Dubai – This informational page should be treated purely as a source of reference and not relied upon as a comprehensive or an unquestionable authoritative piece. Choosing a Dubai breast augmentation Surgeon is not easy and the responsibility to choose the right surgeon and surgery/clinic for you is your sole responsibility.
Business Opportunity – Breast Augmentation Dubai – Contact Us
If you are a legally fulfilled & fully licensed Dubai Cosmetic Surgeon, Surgery, Clinic or Hospital and would like to advertise on this website for your own commercial benefit then please contact us and we will reply by return.